7 customer service secrets at Virgin America
In this very interesting video, you will learn from Forbes.com the 7 customer service secrets at Virgin America.
- Be visible – no one wants to follow a leader they can not see
- Express a passion commitment – Customer service starts at the top
- Your companies employees are the greatest assets – If you treat your employees good they create satisfied customers and you make a profit on higher customer loyalty
- Hire for attitude – train for skills
- Empower your employees to make every customer experience great – let them use their imagination and creativity to solve problems (use good judgment in all situations they say at Nordstrom’s)
- Engage on social media with a genuine voice – have an authentic voice by making y0ur tweeds or communication by yourself like Richard Branson (Virgin America responds to all comments and questions on Twitter)
- Have fun – do not take yourself too seriously. If you do not have fun neither will your employees – and your customers will notice!
The customer experience is everything!
Learn all about Customer Satisfaction, Richard Branson and Virgin America’s Customer Satisfaction Strategy in “Learn How to Put the Customer First!”